3S Class Picture

3S Class Picture

Friday, September 18, 2015

Writing Blog by Maya

   dear parents
In writing we are working on (the heart of the story) it is where we  are writing about the whole point of the story for example, in the story Little Red Riding Hood, the heart of the story is when the girl discovers the wolf after she thinks it was her Grandmother the whole time!  The heart of the story is when the reader is the most hooked in.  In my story, I am writing about my first American Girl Doll.  The heart of my story is when my mom surprised me with the doll wrapped in a special blanket.  My job as the writer is to hook the reader in so they feel like they are there with me!  Writers use capitalization, details like touch, smell, etc.  Here is look at the work I have done!


No comments:

Post a Comment