3S Class Picture

3S Class Picture

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Paper Bag Trading Game

   To introduce the idea of trade, I gave each student a paper bag.  I asked them to consider themselves an ambassador for their country and the resources inside the bag would be their country's tradeable resources.  Some countries had a variety of resources to trade, some may have few.  
   Countries began trading and we discussed how they felt at certain stages of trading.  By the end of trading I asked students to explain why countries trade.  Their answers were right on- to get basic needs and wants and to gain happiness within their country.  






1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the update, even if its not perfect i would like to try this one. I'm now looking for the equipment on the store to use for my solar. engineering jobs

    ReplyDelete