3S Class Picture

3S Class Picture

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Being a Teacher by Ceci

I got to teach the class .  I felt like a real teacher.  You feel like a teacher when the class listens to you.  And they are happy to learn what you learned about.   I studied about New York and I worked very hard,it seems like all that hard work payed off.  If you think about it you are doing the same thing as your teacher.  You're making a google slide, having the whole class listen to you.  I had 12 slides (lots of learning).    Now you can hear about the teaching I was wearing a homemade  I heart NY shirt.   My favorite slide was niagra falls because I went there.  At the end I showed a song called New York New York.  Thats what it felt like to teach the class.    A little bit ago I did another teach a lesson to the class.  The reason is we as a class didn’t  choose to read about the topic  it ( kakapos) so,  on my own I learned about it.  Before that Sara and Julianne did electric eels.    I learned so much! Ava did California we learned about her and the state! (she grew up there.)   Then Sara strikes back  with BAR TAGS with Lucia.   A great learning tool.   Liam and Liam (salt & pepper)  Are still working on one( a surprise)   I hope you  are inspired by my awesome blog post.    



No comments:

Post a Comment