3S Class Picture

3S Class Picture

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Collaboration, Curiosity, and Can-do! By Mrs. Schuh

   There is much to celebrate about our start to 3rd grade!  This group of students waltzed into 3rd grade ready for anything!  This class has an overall "Can-do" attitude-such a delight and extremely fun to plan for learning!  We have spent much of the month of August getting to know each other and forming team spirit.  I enjoy watching them collaborate and learn about each other! 
   As I shared on Curriculum Night, my goals are to help each child feel safe and positive at school.  I also strive to incorporate collaboration and curiosity (inquiry) into each lesson plan.  Parent communication is always on my mind, and constantly looking for ways to improve!  I plan on blogging alongside my students this school year.  As a parent myself, I constantly check my daughter's classroom blog.  I can't get enough of the photos and stories her teachers post.  As a teacher, I realize the importance of allowing my students opportunities to share their learning.  So, my "Schuh's News" blog will be a shared blog this school year and I hope you find yourself checking in often to see what is going on in with the Schuh Stars!  

No comments:

Post a Comment