3S Class Picture

3S Class Picture

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

100% smart poster

Hi my name is Lauren and I'm in Mrs.Schuhs class in 3rd grade.  I'm going to tell you about the 100% smart poster.  So our class figured out that no one is the smartest, we just all have different strengths.  So it's not fair to say that you are in the smartest class  because everyone is smart at something, but we are all different!  For example, some of us are body strong.  It means that they learn by being active and use self-control!  Some of us are also music strong.  This means that they like to play instruments and sing a lot.  I have some music strengths, so I like to learn by making songs and repeating things to get them right.  Now that we know that everyone is 100% Smart, we celebrate it pretty much every day!  We learn by using our mistakes and learning through what we are strong!  Here is a picture of me with my strengths.  One of my biggest strengths is nature.  That is the brown piece of the pie!  I love to learn in my natural surroundings and I like animals and nature!


No comments:

Post a Comment