3S Class Picture

3S Class Picture

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hi my name is Eugene Kang!  I will tell you about The Korean Cinderella.
   One day Juju's mom came in our classroom and showed us about the story; so I will begin. Mrs.Kim Juju's mom, showed us the clothing about Korean culture.  It looked really different from our clothing; but to me it wasn't new to me.  You see,when I was born I wore the same thing.  The tradition was called the 100th day; that is your baby celebration.  You wear something its called hanbok. So,Mrs.Kim brought in the hanbok it looked big.  In Korea you wear the clothing hanbok on your birthday and on other traditions.  So I will begin to tell about the Korean Cinderella, the story begins with a girl; her mother dies but the father and the girl lives.'  The father remarries the omoni,which means mother; the omoni has a daughter who is mean to the girl.  The omoni gives [Pear Blossom which is the girl] work.  The animals help Pear Blossom first the du-co-be[which is the frog]then the birds and last the black ox.  Then the prince comes and called hey you.  That made Pear Blossom think is he calling to me? 
Then Pear Blossom runs away. Then Pear Blossom goes to a festival she was eating the treats and the fruits that the black ox gave her. But she left her shoe, the prince saw it and thought who's shoe is this?
he thought; the prince was looking for someone who was missing a shoe until the prince went to Pear Blossom omoni was mad. The shoe was hers so thats how the story goes. Try compare the story with the real U.S.A cinderella. It was a good time to meet you thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment