3S Class Picture

3S Class Picture

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sup, my name is James Landau and I'm one of many Schuh stars.  I want to tell you about my class.  We do a lot of math, writing and reading.  We use number order which number seven is blank she doesn't go here anymore.  There are 16 kids in my class.  I really like math because it is my favorite subject in school.  It helps my brain at things, in fact you probably do math everyday!  The next thing I like is reading.  It is really fun because I have awesome books like Big Nate.  Lincoln Pierce wrote it and it's really funny.  The next thing I like is writing because it helps he do a lot of things because well, we are working on writing letters to persuade other people for sometimes doing things that change the world.  I am writing about reduce, reuse, recycle!  I hope everyone else likes it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment