3S Class Picture

3S Class Picture

Monday, April 2, 2012

  • Hi I'm Michael and I want to tell you about our field trip on Friday.  The bus ride was so long!  When we got there, we met Ranger Scott.   Ranger Scott was talking about different kinds of owls, eagles and birds.  First thing we saw was a building and my friend Lexie talked about a building for our video.  Second we went hiking and Ranger Scott talked a lot about the rocks and landforms.  We walked through the forest, we saw a valley, and a pretty pond.  We took a lot of water breaks. During the hike we saw some snakes and we ate lunch.  We went back on the bus and I talked about a bridge for our video.  A lot of kids fell a sleep including me!!!!!!  it was my BEST I MEAN BEST FIELD TRIP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Mrs. Schuh ROCKS.









No comments:

Post a Comment